pin it

Friday 21 October 2011

My Fake Ballerina


I have finally finished my little one's leg warmers. She couldn't wait to dress up in her ballerina outfit and flip around the house. I say flip because my girl does not dance but rather tumbles and flips to music. I have a fake ballerina. On the outside she looks all dainty and pretty but on the inside she is all warrior. We put her in one ballet class and it was far too slow for my speed demon. While the other girls softly fluttered their routine my girl looked like she was on an episode of The Amazing Race. Oh well....we all can't be ballerinas. Some of us have to be warriors.

***It is not to late to enter my giveaway for a Knit Bracelet. The winner will be announced tomorrow! Just leave a comment and become a follower.....

No comments:

Post a Comment