pin it

Thursday 21 February 2013

This and That

Life sure is cold here. You can't go out without a shiver and a sniff. Crazy! My poor doggie hates this weather. Speaking of my cute 7 year old pup.....


I love this guy. I also love the guy next to him....but doggie love is very special. I could stare at this picture all day.

What do Canadians do in the depths of winter you ask? Ski. What do I do in the depths of winter you ask? Knit. (Also do that in the heat of the summer)

I have finished these adorable pants for a newborn. The design was quick and everything just came together without any bother. Love when that happens. The best news is I used yarn from my stash. I am trying so hard to do that.....
This is now in my Etsy shop (www.grizzlie.etsy.com). 

I am trying to finish some projects that I have abandoned. Three blankets (yes...you read that right). One is going to be a pattern for sale and I think it may just be up a beginner knitters alley. Simple, clean, easy blanket that has visual interest. And I am using cotton!


               I wasn't here for Valentines day but hope you shared it with someone special....

No comments:

Post a Comment