pin it

Saturday 28 January 2012

Granny Squares Gone Wild

As you know I am very new to the world of crochet. My last blanket was a giant granny square, because I didn't know how to stop it!  Well, this time I am making a whole lotta granny squares. The yarn I found is very soft and what I fell in love with right away was the colour. Does 'vintage pink' mean anything to you? It is so romantic and lovely. The plan right now is to make all these squares into a pillow. And then learn how to crochet a flower into the centre of some of them.

Here are some pictures of the goodness of grannies.


I am too ashamed to tell you how many projects I have on the go right now. So let's just say....February will be the month of finishing things...not starting things. What are you planning to finish in February?

If you have a minute check out my new favourite crochet blog   http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/  Lucy has been a source of inspiration and learning for me. I Love Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment