pin it

Friday 13 January 2012

I'm back.....

I am on the mend. Not a ton of energy, but out of bed and back to the real world. TV can get really boring when you watch a ton of it. Usually, I am lucky to watch one or two shows a day, but this was a marathon. All those channels and very little decent to watch! But of course I worked on my projects. My hubby checked on me and if I was up knitting he knew I was doing ok. If the knitting was beside me, and I was just lying there he knew it was time for more medicine! And of course when the kiddos came home from school, my room was the place to hang. Revisited some Harry Potters with them. Enough about sickness.....on to pictures!

I would like to introduce to you my first crochet project. It is basically a giant granny square with a boarder. I just kept on going because I didn't know what else to do!




Here it is in all its glory....


I think she is going to like living on our old, but loved green couch. But it really isn't our couch anymore.


It is this guys.

I have really loved working on this blanket.. Can't wait to show you my next crochet project!

No comments:

Post a Comment